Internet Person-to-Person Payments
Killer app or line extension?
Nov. 30, 1999; OBR 54
Printed, PDF, Word
Online Banking needs a killer app to fuel growth. Person-to-Person payments involve not only the sender but the receiver – as long as that person is online, they become a customer in order to receive the payment. Seems like more incentive than usual. And, if it works, nothing makes for a positive response like getting the money.
- Building a Real Virtual Bank
- Product of the Month: Person-to-Person (P2P) Payments
- Innovations: P2P Payment Providers
- Confinity (aka PayPal) is first to launch
- DotBank close behind
- Checkfree to launch Q2 2000
- OBR Best of the Web: PayTrust launches SmartBalance statement aggregation
- Web Tools & Tricks
- Splash screen from Everbank.com